We all know that routers are essential to your network. This is because they supply access to your system, and for that reason, you need a reliable one. If you need a high-quality router, then say no more; TP-Link is your total solution. TP-Link has been a game-changer in networking routers worldwide.
TP-Link was established in 1996 by the two brothers Zhao Jianjun and Zhao Jiaxing. The company name “TP” comes from a ‘’twisted pair link” concept developed by Alexander Graham Bell. A twisted pair link uses a type of cable that decreases the electromagnetic interference.
What are the uses of a TP-Link Router?
Since a router is a networking gadget, it can connect to more than two networks and consequently transfer data between them.
Amazingly, TP-Link has a range of routers, and for that reason, you can be able to connect not only to your home but also to the office network. This, of course, is due to the substantial number of features that make them stand out.
TP Router can either be wired or wireless, and for this case, we only concentrate on the wireless network router. However, both devices are supported on the LAN side, enabling the gadgets to be connected to the router through either network. Additionally, there is an Ethernet port on the WAN side.
Different models of TP-Link Routers
In 2016, TP-Link divulged a new company logo and slogan, ”Reliably Smart,” and this means that the company brand is ”lifestyle-Oriented.” Therefore, it’s clear that the scale of routers is versatile.
Without further ado, let us discuss the best TP-Link routers that are perfect for a wireless network;
- TP-Link TL- ER6120 SafeStream Gigabit Dual WAN VPN Router– This model has outstanding data processing abilities.
- High VPN execution
- Ample security aspect
- Optimized bandwidth use
- TP-Link TL-ER5120 Gigabit Load Balance Broadband Router– This router is perfect for offices and hotels.
- Excellent security features
- Systematic access management
- Increased bandwidth usage
- Safe enterprise investment
- Intelligent load balance
- DoS/ DDoS defense
- 5- year warranty
- Policy routing
- Hardware DMZ port
- TP-Link TL-ER 6020– This is a powerful router that has loads of excellent features
- Excellent VPN performance
- Excellent bandwidth
- High-security features
- Link back-up
- Client-LAN IPsec VPN
- URL keywords filtering
- Static routing
- Policy routing
- Intelligent Load Balance
- Web Content Filtering
- IP-based bandwidth control/session limit
- TP-Link TL-R470T with Load Balance Router– This is a perfect model for SME’s. It is affordable, yet it does not compromise on functionality.
- Multiple internet connection options
- Time-based access to parental control
- Easy-to-manage bandwidth allotted to each PC
- Built in-DHCP static IP address distribution
- Excellent DoS attack protection
- User can utilize it remotely
- IP & MAC binding virus attack features
- TP-Link TL-R600VPN– This is a remarkable router that offers impressive features for SME’s. Because of its high-security features, you can remotely access the network from wherever you are.
- Convenient remote management
- LAN-LAN IPsec VPN
- Up to 20 IPsec VPN Tunnels
- Dynamic/ Static IP, PPPoE, L2TP/ Russian L2TP
- PPTP/Russian PP2P & Bigpond cable WAN Connection
- Dynamic DNS, DoS Attack Defense
- MD5, SHAI Authentication & SPI Firewall
- TP-Link Archer MR200– This is a powerful 4-G router that is perfect for homes. It offers ideal movie streaming experience, quick downloads, and non- freeze video chats.
- Ability to share your 4G LTE network with several gadgets
- Internet speed up to 150Mbps
- Sturdy with excellent WIFI coverage
- Needs no configuration
- Creates concurrent dual bandwidth WI-FI
- TP-Link TL-WR841N– This router is designed for home and small businesses. It offers excellent wireless network coverage, which is perfect for HD movies and gaming.
- The wireless speed of up to 300Mbps
- Easy set-up
- Delivers a higher throughput at range vs. 1T1R
- Parental control features
- Supports virtual server
- Very sleek design
- Delivers auto-mail functions
- Quality VoIP and media streaming
- Backward compatible with 802.11b/g products
- TP-Link TL- MR6400– With this router, you can be sure to achieve download speeds of up to 150Mbps. It features a unified 4G LTE modem with a built-in SIM slot.
- You can share your LG LTE network with multiple gadgets
- Wireless with speeds of up to 300Mbps
- No configuration needed
- Has a back-up WAN port
- Have integrated antennas & flexible WAN/LAN
- TP-Link ARCHER VR-400– This model is just what you need as it offers combined dual-band Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1.2 Gbps.
- Fast WI-FI
- Superior range coverage
- Flexible connectivity
- Features beamforming technology
- Has a USB port
- Features Tether App
- TP-Link TD-W9970 300Mbps Wireless N USB VDSL2 Modem Router– This router tops the list. It wins in so many levels, from its performance, excellent features as well as its affordability.
- All-in-One router
- Wireless N speed of up to 300Mbps
- Versatile connectivity
- Has a modem with multiple internet connection types
- Parental control features
- Has guest network access
- Supports internet protocol IPv6
- IP bandwidth control
- Has WIFI on/off switch
- Up to 10 IPSec VPN tunnels
- Easy to set up
What are the advantages of using TP-Link for a wireless network?
- When using the TP-Link router, your business can manage an enormous volume of internet usage.
- A TP-Link router is perfect for communities that need a vast internet user base securely.
- You will have an easy time moving around within the network with your laptop or other devices with no internet interruption.
- Some TP-Link routers like TL-R470T are affordable but, at the same time, very functional.
- Very easy to set- up/installation.
- Aesthetically, you will able to enjoy your TP-Link wireless router without any cables. This is also a win-win in terms of time and expense.
- You will be able to share files with other gadgets that are connected to the network without necessarily being cabled to a port.
- You can actually add devices to your network without having any cabling work.
- Depending on the nature of the business, be it cafes, bars, or any service delivery industry, you will have increased activity as customers can conveniently enjoy wireless network. You might be surprised at how much repeat business you can get.
- With a TP-Link router, you will be able to manage a large user base as there is no limit to connection ports.
- If necessary, access points are used to improve the internet range.
- With a TP-Link router for a wireless network, you can effectively manage your social media platforms.
- It is tremendously easy to add other components such as printers onto your network without configuring your computer.
- VOIP facility is available, which is reasonable compared to the traditional telephony service.
- TP-Link routers are lightweight and compact.
- TP-Link routers offer subsequent network range and speed.
- There will be no lag or buffering during gaming, no matter where you are in the house.
- TP-Link router is perfect for home offices where you can enjoy un-interrupted conference calls.
Because having the best router for your wireless network solution is essential, you need to invest in nothing but the best. With TP-Link, you will never have to do guesswork. Gone are the days when you had zero control on speed and bandwidth; nowadays, you can have both conveniently.
You will never have to deal with unnecessary disconnection, buffering or lag during gameplay, and slow downloads.
Enjoy convenient network experience from a lightweight, compact device!