Buy Computer Storage at Best Prices in Kenya. Storage media is the hardware in which information is stored physically. Your computers need storage since the processor needs a place to perform this operation. All the computers will need storage. On a modern computer, the storage comes in two forms.
Temporary storage: Supplied as memory, or RAM. The memory is where the processor does it works. It’s the place where the information is stored and the program runs. The Random Access Memory (RAM) is the microprocessor’s playground, its den, its workshop.
• Long-term storage: This is availed by the storage media. The storage media includes flash drives, disk drives, DVDs, and CDS. The long-term storage allows information to be saved and recalled for later use. The media storage is the place where things go on when the microprocessor is not directly working on them but a place where information can be retrieved later for use.
At HUBTECH shop, we delight in both long-term and temporary storage
hard disk, hdd, flash disk, memory cards. We have various brands in store: Transcend, SANDISK, Western Digital, and Toshiba. ‘
Flash memory has replaced magnetic media as it becomes cheaper as it is more reliable and efficient solution.
• Memory Card
• Memory Stick
• USB flash drive, thumb drive, jump drive
Why is storage needed in a computer?
The computer cannot function well without a storage device to be able to remember or save any information. Although, the computer system can run with no storage, it would be capacitated to see information unless it was connected to a computing device with storage capacities. Simple tasks such as browsing also need to be stored on your computer.
Why so many different storage devices?
With continued advancement so do the requirement for the technologies and storage space used to contain the data. Since the users need more space and want it at a faster speed and at a cheaper place, new technologies have to be invented. At HUBTECHSHOP, we stock the latest technologies in the market with a cutting edge and strive to upgrade our customers to new devices.
How to Keep Your Computer Storage Devices from Damage
Here are a few tips on how to take care of storage devices so that they don’t disappoint you in those moments when you need them the most.
• Never place the storage devices in extremely cold or hot place. These devices are made up of delicate components that can get damaged by extreme weather conditions. It also follows that the storage device should not be stored on another device that is extremely hot or cold to avoid data damage.
• Ensure to scan storage devices with the latest antivirus when you lent to someone before plugging into your system to detect any malware or virus that might have infected it.
• Take the eject option seriously to ensure that if there is a program that is running is not interrupted midway. Removing it without following the steps presented might lead to data damage.
• It is important to back up information on a cloud storage such as Dropbox, One drive and Google drive
We are the leading online suppliers, dealers and resellers of computer storage devices in Nairobi Kenya. We also ship to all East African countries, namely Uganda, Tanzania, Somalia, Ethiopia, Sudan and Rwanda
Buy Computer Storage at Best Prices in Kenya