Buy Cisco 881-K9 Ethernet Security Router from Hubtechshop, Nairobi Kenya
The Cisco 880 series integrated services routers offers Internet access, security and wireless services onto a single, secure device that is simple to use and manage for small businesses and enterprise small branch and teleworkers.
The Cisco 880 series delivers features, including firewall, content filtering, VPNs, and WLANs, at broadband speeds to small offices. Easy deployment and centralized management features enable the Cisco 880 series to be deployed by enterprises or service providers in small branch offices or small businesses.
Figure 1 shows the appearance of CISCO881-k9.
Table 1 shows the Quick Specs.
|Rack Units||1 RU|
|WAN Ports||1 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX – RJ-45|
|LAN Ports||4 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX – RJ-45|
|Management Ports||1 x console – RJ-45|
|USB||1 x 4 PIN USB Type A|
|DRAM||256 MB (installed) / 768 MB (max)|
|Flash Memory||128 MB|
|Dimensions||32.5 cm x 24.9 cm x 4.4 cm|
|Package Weight||4.84 Kg|
Figure 2 shows the front panel of CISCO881-K9.
|②||USB Port for External Device|
If you need 3G wireless WAN option provided, Cisco 881G series would have a 3G card left beside the USB port, meeting your need.
Figure 3 shows the back panel of CISCO881-K9.
|①||WAN: 1 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX – RJ-45||⑤||Reset Button|
|②||LAN: 4 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX – RJ-45||⑥||Power Connector|
|③||Management: 1 x console – RJ45||⑦||Security Cable Lock|
|④||USB: 1 x 4 PIN USB Type A||⑧||Power over Ethernet(Factory Option)|
· Four-port 10/100 Fast Ethernet managed switch with VLAN support; two ports support Power over Ethernet (PoE) for powering IP phones or external access points
· Secure 802.11g/n access-point option based on draft 802.11n standard with support for autonomous or Cisco Unified WLAN architectures
· CON/AUX port for console or external modem
· One USB 1.1 port for security eToken credentials, booting from USB, and loading configuration
The Cisco 880 Series provides:
· Content filtering
· VPNs, and WLANs, at broadband speeds to small offices
· Easy deployment
· Centralized management features
Available options on the Cisco 881 Integrated Services Router include:
· Survivable Remote Site Telephony for teleworker and small branch voice
· Built-in advanced security, including intrusion prevention, GET VPN, dynamic multipoint VPN (DMVPN) for up to 20 site-to-site VPN tunnels
· Cisco Configuration Professional for simplified management
· WAN connection with multiple access options
· Business continuity with primary and backup connections on the Cisco 880 router, including third-generation wireless and ISDN
Table 2 shows the recommended accessories of CISCO881-K9
|CAB-AC=||CAB-AC= AC Power Cord (North America), C13, NEMA 5-15P, 2.1m|
|CAB-ETH-S-RJ45||Cisco Router Cable CAB-ETH-S-RJ45|
Compare to Similar Item
Table 3 shows the comparison between CISCO881-K9 and CISCO891-K9.
|Product Type||Router – 4-port switch (integrated)||Router + 8-port switch (integrated)|
|DRAM||256 MB (installed) / 768 MB (max)||512 MB (installed) / 768 MB (max) – DDR2 SDRAM|
|Flash Memory||128 MB||256 MB (installed) / 256 MB (max)|