Buy D-Link DWL-3600AP WLAN access point from Hubtechshop, Nairobi Kenya
D-Link DWL-3600AP Wireless N Unified Access Point offers high-speed internet connection, this access point is very effective for organisation that requires uninterrupted network access like banks, hospitals, churches, and schools. for movie and games lover this access point keep you fully entertained as the network is strong and reliable.
DWL-3600AP Wireless N Unified Access Point is elegantly designed in that it adds a room glamour when installed. it blend well with the interior decor. this access point is a WAP secured ensuring that only authorized users can long into the network.
DWL-3600AP’s access point self-configuring cluster feature offers the ideal solution. When a small number of DWL-3600APs is deployed on the network, they may be configured to form a self-configuring cluster.
Dlink wireless access point supports Wi-Fi security, including WPA, WPA2, and 802.1x. In addition, the DWL-3600AP supports up to 16 Virtual Access Points (VAP), which allows the administrator to assign different access privileges to different groups of users.
DWL-3600AP senses a neighbor nearby, it will automatically select a non-interfering channel. This greatly reduces RF interference and allows the administrator to deploy APs more densely.
Quick Product Specifications
Centrally manageable via D-Linkâ€™s DWC-1000 Wireless Controller;
– Standalone mode for small deployments;
– High-power radio design to cover wider areas;
– 802.11n connectivity for increased network capacity;
– Up to 300 Mbps wireless speeds;
– 1 Gigabit Ethernet port with PoE for convenient installation;
– AP Clustering function for deployments that donâ€™t require a centralised controller;
– Integrated RFID recognition for Aeroscoutâ„¢ devices to track wireless clients;
– AirMagnetâ„¢ support for WLAN planning, surveying and troubleshooting;
– VLAN support;
– WMMâ„¢ (Wireless Multi Media) to prioritise audio, video and voice applications;
– Enhanced security with RADIUS support;
– Load Balancing function to optimise high network traffic volume and redundancy.