3M Giganet Cat 6 UTP patch cords Hubtech Shop.
3M Giganet Cat 6 UTP patch cords have been designed and manufactured to top International standards for end-to-end Category 6 UTP installations in both horizontal and backbone areas.
Giganet Category 6 patch cords when used with high performance Giganet Category 6 connectivity (solid UTP cable, patch panels and work area outlets) provide superior performance capabilities of high bandwidth applications
Giganet 4 pair UTP RJ45 patch leads are manufactured from stranded conductor cable and verified to Cat 6 TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 standards. Giganet Category 6 patch cords available for flexible and cost effective Cat 6 installations.
Giganet Category 6 patch cords specifications
- HDPE insulation over conductors and PVC jacket
- Unshielded 4 pair twisted multi-stranded cable
- Colours: grey, blue, green, red and yellow
- ½m, 1m, 3m and 5m lengths available from stock
- Highly flexible Jacket: 0.453mm 75°C PVC
- Insulation: 0.153mm polyolefin Stranded copper conductor
- Unshielded 8P8C Plugs
- Meets all requirements for Gigabit Ethernet
- ISO/IEC 11801 transmission requirement for stranded wire
- UL, CSA & ETL verified
- Tested and verified to TIA/EIA -568-B.2-1
- Moulded strain-relief boots 50 micron gold plated
- RJ45 connector Individually packed in Poly bag
- Suitable for high density
- Blade Network equipment
Giganet Cat6 3M UTP patch cord
Cat6 Giganet 3M UTP patch cord
3M UTP Giganet Cat6 patch cord