MikroTik wAP LTE – Weatherproof 2G/3G/LTE CPE with 2.4 GHz AP
MikroTik wAP LTE is a small weatherproof wireless access point with a built-in cellular modem that supports 2G, 3G, and 4G (LTE) connectivity.
Connect to the wAP’s built-in 802.11b/g/n wireless and access the LTE network from the phone or any other wireless device. It has one 10/100 Ethernet LAN port for your wired devices.
MikroTik wAP 2G/3G/4G/LTE Weatherproof Access Point (no LTE modem)
• CPU Nominal Frequency: 650MHz
• CPU Core Count: 1
• Size of RAM: 64MB
• 10/100 Ethernet Ports: 1
• Wireless: Built-in 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n, dual-chain
• Wireless Antenna Gain: 2dBi
• LTE Antenna Gain: 2 to 4.5dBi (with uFL connector)
• Antenna Beamwidth: 360°
• Wireless Chip Model: QCA9531
• LTE Modem: None (slot for Mini PCI-e LTE card available)
• SIM Slot: 1
• PoE In: Yes
• Supported Input Voltage: 9 to 30V (Passive PoE)
• Dimensions: 185 x 85 x 30mm
• Operating Temperature: -40 to 50°C tested
• License Level: 4
• Operating System: RouterOS
• Max. Power Consumption: 8W
The waterproof device can be mounted outside your house, in the vehicle, on your porch, or anywhere else where you need wireless access from your phone or computer. It also includes a desktop stand so you can put it inside the building near a window.