Buy Ubiquiti Networks AF-5U 5 GHz Point-to-Point Gigabit Radio from Hubtechshop, Nairobi Kenya.
The Ubiquiti Networks AF-5U airFiber High-Band 5 GHz Carrier Class Point-to-Point Gigabit is a point-to-point wireless platform for carrier backhaul, building-to-building enterprise use, or public safety applications. It operates in the license-free 5 GHz range from 5725 to 6200 MHz. Housed in a compact, highly efficient form factor, the airFiber delivers wireless gigabit+ performance at 1+ Gb/s, low latency, and long range transmissions up 62+ miles.
Ubiquiti Networks AF-5U Specs
|Data Port||1 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet port|
|Configuration Port||1 x 10/100 Ethernet port|
|Auxiliary Port||1 x RJ-12, Alignment Tone port|
|GPS||GPS clock synchronization|
|Integrated Split Antenna|
|TX Gain||23 dBi|
|RX Gain||23 dBi|
|Front-to-Back Ratio||70 dB|
|Cross Polar Isolation||>28 dB|
|Standards and Certifications|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 131°F (-40 to 55°C)|
|Dimensions||25.5 x 16.8 x 11.9″ (64.9 x 42.6 x 30.3 cm)|
|Weight||23.1 lb (10.5 kg) with mount|
Quick product specs:
- The AF-5U GHz Full Duplex Point-to-Point Gigabit Radio from Ubiquiti Networks designed to be a high-performance backhaul, the airFiber 5 performs at a range of up to 100+ km. (2 Units included)
- The airFiber5 is purpose-built for outdoor, PtP bridging and carrier-class network backhauls.
- The high-isolation, dual-antenna design is ideal for robust performance in the harshest RF noise environments.
- Surpassing conventional wired backhauls, the airFiber 5 delivers real throughput of up to 1.2+ Gbps
- Worldwide License-Free Operation