Buy ERPro-8 Ubiquiti Networks Edgerouter Pro 8- 8 Port Router 2Sfpfrom Hubtechshop, Nairobi Kenya
The ERPro-8 EdgeRouter 8-Port Advanced Network Router from Ubiquiti Networks combines reliability with enterprise-level features. It has a rackmountable form factor with eight functional ports. The latest addition to the Ubiquiti Networks EdgeMAX family, the EdgeRouter provides higher performance (over 2M packets per second), hardware switching and powerful EdgeOS software. The EdgeRouter is rack mountable and has 6 Ethernet ports and 2 SFP ports.
Direct Traffic Flow:
• Interfaces: Each Gigabit port functions as an independent interface. You can also configure Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN) interfaces to meet your network segmentation requirements.
• Routing: Configure static routes and dynamic routing protocols to effectively manage the routes used by the EdgeRouter.
Secure Your Network:
• Firewall Policies: Organize the rules you apply in the order you specify.
• Firewall Groups: Apply the policies to groups filtered by IP address, network address, or port number.
• NAT Rules: The EdgeRouter Lite changes packet addressing based on your customized source and destination NAT rules.
Manage Your Network:
• DHCP Server: Set up multiple DHCP servers to assign IP ranges in different subnets on the different interfaces. Easily control dynamic and static IP addressing for your network devices.
• Monitoring Tools: Conveniently track network activity and devices from tools such as Ping, Trace, Discover, Packet Capture, and Log Monitor.
• User Accounts: Manage access to the EdgeRouter Lite using unique administrator and operator accounts.
• (6) Gigabit routing ports
• (2) Gigabit RJ45/SFP combination ports
• 2 million+ packets per second for 64-byte packets
• 8Gbps for packets 512 bytes or larger in size
• Dimensions: 484 x 164 x 44mm (19.06 x 6.46 x 1.73″)
• Weight: 2.3kg (5.07lbs)
• Max. Power Consumption: 40W
• Power: Internal AC/DC Power Adapter, 60W (24V, 2..5A)
• Power Input: 110-240VAC
• Button: Reset
• LED: POwer
• Processor: Dual-Core 1GHz, MIPS64 with Hardware Acceleration for Packet Processing
• System Memory: 2GB DDR3 RAM
• On-Board Flash Storage: 4GB
• Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
• Rack-Mount: Yes
• Operating Temperature: -10 to 45°C (14 to 113°F)
• Operating Humidity: 10-90% non-condensing
• Layer 3 Forwarding Performance:
64 Bytes: 2,400,000 pps
512 Bytes: 8Gbps (line rate)
• LEDs per Port:
Serial Console Port: N/A
Data Ports: Speed/Link/Activity
• Networking Interfaces:
Serial Console Port: (1) RJ45 Serial Port
Data Ports: (6) 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ports + (2) 10/100/1000 RJ45/SFP Combination Ports
• (1) ERPro-8 EdgeRouter Pro
• (1) Power Cord
• (4) #10-32 x 5/8″ Mounting Screws
• (4) #10-32 x 5/8″ Cage Nuts
• (1) Quick Start Guide
- Powerful Routing Performance: The EdgeRouter PRO routes up to 2 million+ packets per second. Use its advanced features to run applications on the customizable open platform.
- Versatile Gigabit Connectivity: Provides six independent, RJ45 Gigabit ports and two RJ45/SFP combination Gigabit ports.
- Convenient Rackmount Design: The durable, 1U-high metal chassis allows for convenient mounting in a standard-sized, 19”-wide rack.
- Centralized Management: The EdgeRouter PRO is supported and managed by UNMS (Ubiquiti Network Management System), a comprehensive controller with an intuitive UI. A single control plane manages registered EdgeMAX devices across multiple sites.
- SFP Ports: 2 (Two ports can be used as either RJ45 or SFP).