UBNT – AIRMAX OMNI 5GHZ 13DBI available at Hubtechshop Kenya
- airMAX Omni is a Carrier Class omnidirectional antenna that was designed to seamlessly integrate with Rocket M radios (sold separately). Rocket M combines the brains in one robust unit; pair Rocket M with airMAX Omni to create powerful 360 degree omnidirectional coverage.
- airMAX Technology provides performance improvements in latency, throughput, & scalability compared to other outdoor systems in its class.
- airMAX Omni has an integrated mount that lets you securely snap Rocket M (sold separately) into place.
- All versions of airMAX Omni feature 2×2 MIMO to help it achieve Carrier Class speed and performance.
• Gain: 13 dBi
• Elevation Beamwidth: 7 deg
• Max VSWR: 1.5:1
• Downtilt: 2 deg
• Dimensions** (l x w x h): 158 x 98 x 834 mm
• Weight**: 0.82 kg
• Wind Survivability: 125 mph
• Wind Loading: 10 lb @ 100 mph
• Polarization: Dual Linear
• Cross-pol Isolation: 25 dB min
• ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
•Mounting: Universal pole mount, Rocket M bracket, and weatherproof RF jumpers included Utilize airMAX Technology.Unlike standard WiFi protocol, Ubiquiti’s Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send & receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller. This “time slot” method eliminates hidden node collisions & maximizes air time efficiency. It provides many magnitudes of performance improvements in latency, throughput, & scalability compared to all other outdoor systems in its class. Intelligent QoS Priority is given to voice/video for seamless access. Scalability High capacity and scalability. Long Distance Capable of high speed Carrier Class links Latency Multiple features dramatically reduce noise.
• Weatherproof RF cables
• Rocket M Mount
• Universal Pole MountProduct Documentation