Grandstream DP720 IP DECT Cordless Handset Hubtech Shop.
Grandstream DP720 IP DECT Cordless Handset is an IP phone that allows users to mobilize their IP network throughout any business, warehouse, retail store, and residential environment.
DP720 IP DECT Cordless Handset is Supported by Grandstream’s DP750 IP DECT base station, delivers a combination of mobility and top telephony performance.
DP750 IP Grandstream DECT base station supports up to five DP720 IP Cordless DECT handsets with a range of up to 300m outdoors and 50m indoors from the base station.
Grandstream DP720 IP Cordless DECT handset offers also a suite of advanced telephony features including the support for up to 10 SIP accounts per handset, full HD audio both on handset and speakerphone, a 3.5mm headset jack, phonebook for up to 3000 entries, LDAP remote phonebooks, charging via micro USB port and multi-language support.
Paired with Grandstream’s DP750 IP DECT Base Station, the DP720 offers a powerful IP cordless DECT solution for any business or residential user.
Grandstream’s DP720 DECT Cordless HD Handset features a range of up to 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors from the base station. It has been designed for users who need mobility while on the phone.
DP720 Grandstream phone features support for up to 10 SIP lines per handset as well as HD Audio capabilities on both handset and speakerphone with support for both G722 and Opus.
DECT base station features integrated PoE, while the DP720 handset includes HD audio with G.722 and Opus support, along with full duplex speakerphones and a 3.5 mm headset jack. The DP750/DP720 claims a range of 50 meters indoors and 300 meters outdoors.
Grandstream DP720 Dect phone has a backlit color screen and easy-to-navigate menus for making calls— even when multiple lines are configured. It also has call handling while on a call: transfer, conference, and hold.
Grandstream DP720 offers full HD voice for both the earpiece and the speakerphone. It’s exciting to see the DP720 support not only G.722 but also 48 kHz Opus as well.
DP720 Grandstream phone has excellent sound quality, and the speakerphone is surprisingly clear and loud for a DECT handset. Support for the Opus codec gives the DP720’s audio quality a significant boost. It’s nice to see a company deliver on HD voice capabilities in a serious and diverse way. Normally, the term is just a marketing buzzword designed to distinguish VoIP from landline voice quality.
DP720 Grandstream phone Specifications
• Telephony Standards: DECT/CAT-iq
• Frequency Bands: 1920 – 1930 MHz
• Number of Channels: 5
• Range: Up to 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors
• 1.8 inch (128 x 160) color TFT LCD
• 23 keys including 2 soft keys, 5 navigation / menu keys, 4 dedicated function keys for SEND, POWER/END, SPEAKERPHONE, MUTE
• 3-color MWI LED
• 3.5mm headset jack
• Removable belt clip
• Micro-USB port for alternative charging and non-battery operation
• Hearing Aid Compatibility complaint (TIA-1083)
• HD Audio on Handset and Speakerphone
• DECT authentication and encryption
• Each handset may access up to ten (10) lines
• Dimensions: 155 x 50 x 26 mm (6.1 x 2 x 1 in.)
• Weight: 138 g (0.3 lbs)
• Operating Temperature: -10 to 50°C (14 to 122°F)
• Charging Temperature: 0 to 45°C (32 to 113°F)
• Storage Temperature: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
• Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
• Handset Unit
• Universal Power Supply
• Charger Cradle
• Belt Clip
• (2) Batteries
• Quick Start Guide