Yealink Enterprise IP Phone SIP-T23P available at Hubtechshop, Nairobi Kenya.
The Yealink SIP-T23P is a feature-rich SIP phone for business and features intuitive user interface and enhanced functionality which make it easy for people to interact and maximise productivity. With incorporated Yealink HD technology, it enables rich, clear, life-like voice communications, outsourced management options, flexible deployment and third-party communications applications. As a cost effective IP solution, it helps users to streamline business processes, delivery a powerful, security and consistent communication experience for small and large offices environment.
- Supports up to three (3) SIP accounts.
- Includes two (2) 10/100 RJ45 Fast Ethernet ports.
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC.
- Simple, flexible and secure provisioning options.
- Incorporates a 132 x 64 pixel graphical LCD.
- Headset, Power over Ethernet and IPv6 support.
- Dual-colour (red or green) illuminated LEDs for line status information.
- Call forward, call waiting, call transfer & one touch speed dial.
- Included Yealink HD technology for life-like voice communications.
- Five (5) features keys: message, headset, redial, tran, hands-free speakerphone.
Yealink HD Voice refers to the combination of software and hardware design as well as the implementation of wideband technology to maximise the acoustic performance. Coupled with advanced acoustic clarity technology such as full duplex, echo cancellation, adaptive jitter buffer, the Yealink SIP-T23P provides clearer, more lifelike voice communications.
Efficient Installation and Provisioning
Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet allows easy deployment with centralised powering and backup. The Yealink SIP-T23P VoIP/SIP Phone supports the FTP, TFTP, HTTP, and HTTPS protocols for file provisioning and are configured by default to use Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP), supporting AES encrypted XML configuration file.
- HD voice: HD handset, HD speaker
- Wideband codec: G.722
- Narrowband codec: G.711(A/µ), G.729AB,G.726, iLBC
- DTMF: In-band, Out-of-band(RFC 2833) and SIP INFO
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC
- VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC
- 3 SIP accounts
- Call hold, mute, DND
- One-touch speed dial, hotline
- Call forward, call waiting, call transfer
- Group listening, SMS
- Redial, call return, auto answer
- Local 3-way conferencing
- Direct IP call without SIP proxy
- Ring tone selection/import/delete
- Set date time manually or automatically
- Dial plan, off hook hot line
- XML Browser, Action URL/URI
- Integrated Screenshots
- Local phonebook up to 1000 entries
- Black list
- XML/LDAP remote phonebook
- Intelligent search method
- Phonebook search/import/export
- Call history: dialed/received/missed/forwarded
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
- Bridged Line Apperance(BLA)
- Anonymous call, anonymous call rejection
- Hot-desking, emergency call
- Message Waiting Indicator (MWI)
- Voice mail, call park, call pickup
- Intercom, paging, music on hold
- Call completion, call recording
Display and Indicator
- 132×64-pixel graphical LCD with backlight
- LED for call and message waiting indication
- Dual-colour (red or green) illuminated LEDs for line status information
- Intuitive user interface with icons and soft keys
- National language selection
- Caller ID with name, number
- 3 line keys with LED
- 5 features keys: message, headset, redial, tran,hands-free speakerphone
- 6 navigation keys
- Volume control keys
- 2xRJ45 10/100M Ethernet ports
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), class 2
- 1xRJ9 (4P4C) handset port
- 1xRJ9 (4P4C) headset port
Other Physical Features
- Wall mountable
- External universal AC adapter (optional):AC 100~240V input and DC 5V/600mA output
- Power consumption (PSU): 0.72-1.56W
- Power consumption (PoE): 0.96-1.98W
- Operating humidity: 10~95%
- Operating temperature: -10~50C
- Configuration: browser/phone/auto-provision
- Auto provision via FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS for mass deploy
- Auto-provision with PnP
- Zero-sp-touch TR-069
- Phone lock for personal privacy protection
- Reset to factory, reboot
- Package tracing export, system log
Network and Security
- SIP v1 (RFC2543), v2 (RFC3261)
- NAT transverse: STUN mode
- Proxy mode and peer-to-peer SIP link mode
- IP assignment: static/DHCP
- HTTP/HTTPS web server
- Time and date synchronization using SNTP
- UDP/TCP/DNS-SRV(RFC 3263)
- QoS: 802.1p/Q tagging (VLAN), Layer 3 ToS DSCP
- SRTP for voice
- Transport Layer Security (TLS)
- HTTPS certificate manager
- AES encryption for configuration file
- Digest authentication using MD5/MD5-sess
- OpenVPN, IEEE802.1X
Standard warranty: 1-year