Buy Yeastar S20 Soho Open Source Asterisk VoIP PBX Phone System from Hubtechshop, Nairobi Kenya
Yeastar S20 VoIP PBX Phone System is a stand -alone telephone system offering an unrivalled range of features to small business with less than 20 users. It supports 10 concurrent calls and various combinations of telephony ports including FX S, PSTN, ISDN BRI, and GSM /CDMA /3G. Powered by the latest processor technology, Yeastar’s S-Series PBX is a trust worthy telephone system with one of the highest MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) in the industry. Based on Asterisk 13, S-Series is born to be powerful and constantly meeting your needs.
Yeastar S-Series 20 Users 10 Calls 4 Port 1 GSM | S2 Features
- Interactive Voice Response IVR
- Video Conferencing
- Voice mail to e-mail
- Distributed Office Set up
- Centralized Administration
- Voice Logger
- Web based receptionist console
- Parallel Ringing
- Audio Conference Bridging
- Built in Call Recording
- Call Detail Report
- GSM Integration
Yeastar S20 VoIP PBX Phone System Highlights:
- Up to 20 users and 10 concurrent calls
- Includes 20 SIP trunks
- Add module cards to activate additional ports up to 4 Analog, 4 BRI, and 1 GSM
- Includes 5,000 minutes of expandable voicemail storage
- Built-in call recording capability
- Add on powerful apps including auto provisioning, LDAP, and more
- Free lifetime software/firmware upgrades
- Connect multiple sites and remote users instantly
- No hidden charges or extra licensing fees
- Low power consumption at 1.8-10.6W
- Automated attendant (IVR)
- Email to SMS/SMS to email
- Fax to email
- Mobility extension
- Music on hold
- SIP forking
- Voicemail to email
- Desktop and wall-mount capable
- See Yeastar S-Series Datasheet and Brochure for full specifications
Yeastar’s S20, S-Series VoIP PBX is a suitable solution for small and medium sized enterprises
The PABX can support up to 20 Extensions
Yeastar’s S-Series is both very cost effective and very efficient .
The phone features advanced plug and play capability. and interactive User interface foe easy configuration
Yeastar’s S20 works with SIP/IAX2, PSTN lines, ISDN BRI, E1/T1/PRI, and GSM/CDMA/3G.
There are no hidden costs and licensing fees as all software and firmware.
Part of Yeastar’s latest S-Series VoIP PBX line, it is easy to install, simple to manage and built to perform. You can save time with fast installation and maintenance because Yeastar’s S-series PBX can be streamlined using their advanced auto-configuration, auto-detect and plug-and-play capabilities. They are also easily controlled and configured via intuitive and graphical UI and point-and-click online configuration panel. Everything can be managed via any internet enabled device.
Yeastar S20 VoIP PBX Phone System provides flexible telephony interfaces combination while allowing for future scalability with unique modular design. Besides the built-in rich SIP capabilities, S-Series lets you decide what types of extensions and physical trunks you need in your telephone system. When your business grows, adding more users and concurrent calls is also possible with S-Series. With Yeastar S-Series, all the telephony interfaces are modular and customizable, whether it’s FXS, FXO, ISDN BRI, GSM/3G, or E1/T1/PRI. S20 has 2 onboard module slots.