RBDiscG-5acD Mikrotik DISC Lite5 ac Outdoor 5GHz 802.11a/n/ac wireless device.
MikroTik DISC Lite5 ac is a low-cost high gain of 5 GHz CPE.
MikroTik has improved antenna design, added Gigabit Ethernet port and 802.11a/n/ac support to achieve even more speed on longer distances.
The device is also compatible with our SXT mounting system, including the quick-mount pro series. The RouterOS Level 3 allows using the DISC Lite5 ac as a CPE or for 5GHz Point-to-Point links.
• Product code: RBDiscG-5acD
• Architecture: ARM 32bit
• CPU: IPQ-4018
• CPU nominal frequency: 600 MHz
• Dimensions: ⌀ 265mm, height: 80mm
• License level: 3
• Operating System: RouterOS
• Size of RAM: 265 MB
• Storage size: 16 MB
• Antenna Beamwidth: 12deg
• Antenna gain: 21 dBi
• Consumption: 7 W
• Power options: Passive PoE input 10 – 30 V
• Frequency Range: 5150 MHz-5875 MHz
• Wireless: IPQ-4018, wireless built-in 5 GHz 802.11X, dual chain
• Ethernet: One 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet port with Auto-MDI/X
• PoE in: Passive PoE
• PoE in input Voltage: 10-30 V
• Number of DC inputs: 1 (PoE-IN)
DISC Lite5 ac is equipped with 21 dBi dual chain antenna, 802.11a/n/ac integrated wireless, 716 MHz CPU, 256 MB RAM, 1x Gigabit Ethernet port and RouterOS Level 3 license.
It comes complete with a power supply, Gigabit PoE injector, and a mounting ring.